Thursday, June 11, 2009

Airforce Boys Rock!



Well I just read my cousin's blog and it made me cry. She has an awesome pic of her husband and 3 year old daughter the morning he left for Iraq. It just makes me appreciate all of the military and the sacrifices they make so I can go to the store and talk on my phone whenever I want. Such insignificant things that I take for granted everyday. My kids sure are proud that Beau and Jason are "solzers".








On a lighter note we had over an inch of rain yesterday so we were stuck in the house all day. After supper the sky cleared up and it warmed up 10 degrees so we put the mud boots on and went to splash in some water holes. The kids got a little "exergy" and it was beautiful out, plus it smelled great.




Just found out today that our house will be delivered on the 18th. I guess it comes in on 3 semi trailers so we should have some more homestead pics coming up. Since it is only framing, floor joists, and trusses it will probably just look like a lot of lumbar. I can't wait, everyone is coming on the 28th for a "barn raising party". Hopefully it will be up and dried in by the fifth day.


Mom is going with me to Denver tomorrow to pick out all of the bathroom supplies & fixtures. We will look at lighting and kitchen cabinets too.


The kids sang their VBS songs at Church on Sunday. It was really great, they even did all of the actions. The last time they went up Stuart told Andrew he wanted to hear him sing loud, he was half-way down the aisle and he turned around and said "super loud Daddy?" It was so cute and he did sing loud AND on key. They are still walking around the house singing the songs they learned. It was fun but I'm glad it's over, 20 pre-schoolers was intense.


Great Western Kansas sky!


Tanna

1 comment:

  1. nana kriss says--super wonderful picts and info--love kriss

    ReplyDelete